- Our Humi[K] is power packed with polydispersion, cationic bridging, ionic exchanges, coordinate bonding and polydynamics for metabolic activities.
- Its nanoparticles, which make contact with gypsum and clay particles, create huge surface areas which in turn enhance micropores, in which roots, water, and nutrients reside.
- This helps mass flow, root interceptions, and diffusion for nutrient movement in plant roots, namely an influx of slow nitrogen release.
- Soil salinization is considered the most important abiotic limiting crop production and degrading soil properties.
- Humi[K] Gypsum will reduce salinization problems vis-à-vis different modes of action.
As a company, our science and product development is based heavily on Dr. Mir’s many years of credible scientific research.
We believe that in order to deliver a superior quality product, we have to follow the science of what works, what doesn’t and why. Not only is Dr. Mir an exceptional agronomist, but his philosophy on agricultural sustainability is directly inline with our company and our vision.